Friday, November 11, 2011

REACH FOR THE STARS


We all have wondered time to time if one can reach for the stars. I believe we can if we put our whole body ~ soul ~ mind together and stretch out for the unthinkable. I have done this; while this past year with the help of my doctors we together worked with FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE to heal my body to make it strong again. I chose another route to manage my cancer without surgery or chemicals and found that it can be done. All it took was some hard work and knowledge about how to take care of ones body. Our immune system is a very important part of this function along with our food choices.

We were all made the same and our body functions all work together. We just have to put the puzzle all together the same way through learning and to have an open mind to what is available to us. I have and would like to share my experiences and hope that everyone would do the research before making a decision that would cost ones life. Have hope and reach higher, the sky is the limit. Give faith a leap and explore the possibility that there is more that we can do to manage cancer. BECAUSE THERE IS!

No comments: