Thursday, March 28, 2013

BEEN AWHILE

 
 
 
 
Hello, I just thought I would write a little of how I am feeling. I am in New York visiting my daughter before we make the move to Mexico. I am looking forward to an adventure and learning new things. 

I have been enjoying visiting with my daughter and her friends. I am so proud of her, she has grown up to be a person that is certain of her future and I know she will go far. Dan and I for a couple of days spent time with family up in the mountains, which was so peaceful and snow white. We met with some friends and enjoyed their company.
HERE IS A MOVIE AND PICTURES OF THE WHITE SNOW AND DEER.


 
 
 
 
 
 

Now Dan and I now are just resting for, in three days we are off to Mexico. I will continue with how our home treatments are doing along with our in lives in a foreign country. As I experience the day by day life in Mexico it will be posted with pictures and sites. I am looking forward in sharing this experience for I want to show people that Mexico can be safe and is a great place to live……

TO BE CONTINUED…..

No comments: