Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MEXICO

 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
FROM MEXICO


Today I wish you a blessed day. This is a special time to honor and enjoy family and friends. I am humbled and look forward to my new future. Time just flies by so rapidly, for it has been seven months since we made the big move. The other week we had lab work done and there is no sign of cancer. It’s been a long road, but I am very humble that I did not have to undergo surgery, chemo or radiation.

Dan and I are enjoying the holidays, preparing my first organic Thanksgiving Dinner here in Mexico. It’s exciting to be able to share with friends the holidays while in a new environment.









Here are pictures of the surrounding areas around Ajijic that I have taken throughout the week. I have been busy editing the book that I wrote, THE JOURNEY TO GOOD HEALTH ~ Body, Soul and Mind. I’m aiming for the beginning of next year to be out in the market place.




 
STARTING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS IN AJIJIC
 











CHAPALA PET STORE IN MEXICO
 
 
HORSES TAKING A STROLL
 








 
 
Until the coming days, stop and enjoy your surroundings.

No comments: