Friday, January 24, 2020

THIS IS DAN’S AND MY LIFE FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS

Remember the show,” THIS IS YOUR LIFE”.
This Is Your Life was an American reality documentary series broadcast on NBC radio from 1948 to 1952, and on NBC television from 1952 to 1961. It was originally hosted by its creator and producer Ralph Edwards. In the program, the host would surprise guests and then take them through a retrospective of their lives in front of an audience, including appearances by colleagues, friends, and family. Edwards revived the show in 1971–1972, and Joseph Campanella hosted a version in 1983. Edwards returned for some specials in the late 1980s, before his death in 2005.
This website and blog started ten years ago when I decided to go to Mexico for cancer treatment.  It was a way to document my daily procedures to my family and friends without stress.  There are always going to be non-believers or I told you so, family members as well as friends.  This was a way of expressing myself without conflict.  Well it worked and the website began to help others that came across it.  It has grown into our everyday life and what we have been doing to keep healthy. 
When I look back and do my newsletters, I can imagine that its not just about me, THIS IS ALSO YOUR LIFE TOO.
Remember, if you see others having health problems just share this website with them.  It’s the best gift to give someone that may be having problems getting started in trying to have a clean living on health.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.


No comments: