Friday, January 21, 2011

+---ೋღ♥ღೋ---+PRAYER+---ೋღ♥ღೋ---+

Dear God,

I’m here to ask you to please intervene in my healing process of body, soul, mind in order for this process to be complete and successful.ೋღ♥ღೋ

I recognize that you are very busy with wars, tragedies, and other conflicts bigger than just a women with cancer. But I’m sure that the health of the planet is affected by the health of every individual on it. I know that as long as one person is contaminated with this disease and keeps receiving the poison of chemotherapies and radiation, the whole world is contaminated by it. Similarly if one or more people can be free of cancer receiving an adequate integral treatment and let other people know , this will certainly increase the general health of the whole world, the way a few healthy cells in a body can increase the general health of that body.ೋღ♥ღೋ

This is my most humble request then, that you help me end this disease and eliminate all the cancerous cells in my body. In this way, I can have the opportunity to be entirely healed and be healthy to contribute a little to alleviate the health of this world. Besides, like this healthy as created me like you. I will definitely be able, with more strength to help others heal with your might and support under your name.ೋღ♥ღೋ

I thank you for your kind attention respectfully ________________________________________
Written by my friend Ana
Was inspired by the book Eat, Pray, Love
ೋღ♥ღೋೋღ♥ღೋೋღ♥ღೋೋღ♥ღೋೋღ♥ღೋೋღ♥ღೋ




 

2 comments:

norma surdi said...

This utube was very informative. It tells you that there are really others ways. with this information you, Sherry, and Dan have found a soulution to the situation. Horay! thank you for sharing this prayer with us and others because everything is possible with the Devine Spirit. Keep up the good work with your body and with your blog. Love MOM

Donna Cunningham said...

What a beautiful prayer and so appropriate. God works miracles large and small every second, every minute, every hour of every day. If only we believe in him and his divine love. God Bless you and Dan and Danielle and all your family in this your personal journey. We love you and can't wait to see you again soon. Love Robbin & Donna