Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR



Today starts a new
        
chapter in all of our lives.
      
I have so much to be
         
thankful for the year past.
        
All my family and friends,
       
you have given me

The best gift of all ~ support.

I would like to close the last chapter

with a big thank you.

With you I have gain so much respect to

the meaning of Friendship and today as a

new year starts, I wish all A healthy and

awesome

new year.

May this new year bring joy and peace. We need to laugh and play

a little more and enjoy what we have. For we have each other

to fall back on, So believe in the impossible for it will come true.

Much love goes out to all.


Thanks
Sherry





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: