Sunday, February 17, 2013

OLD PLACE AND OLD FRIENDS

 
 
Last night my co workers from an old place where I once worked gave Dan and me a going away party. The team in the business office was not just employees but a family. For some of us we went on to other places, but for the past five years we have been meeting almost every month for lunch. Through the years we had shared moments that will last a lifetime.


Today I would like to thank these special women for being in my life and inspiring me to continue on my path of the journey to good health. Two years ago when I found out that I had cancer and chose to go to Mexico, I was overwhelmed when I told them. As I explained the procedures to them, they were concerned but understood what I would be setting myself out to do. They all said prayers and stood by me.

As I continue to get strong and set out to my next adventure of moving to Mexico, I will be thinking of them and will always be blessed with their presence.


THANK YOU GIRLS AT COUNTRYSIDE SURGERY CENTER.






 

No comments: