Wednesday, October 29, 2014

THE ENDING OF THE MONTH


THE ENDING OF THE MONTH

 

This month was special to me for many family birthdays, my husband and my dad’s.  Both are special men that have influenced my life and gave me a chance to think outside the box. I too had breast cancer, but this month wasn’t about survival, but education.  I wrote a book about my ordeal with cancer and how I managed it while enjoying life without all the treatment side effects.


 

People do not get it, healing yourself starts with a lifestyle change.  I used scientific methods in which the results were fabulous and suffered no loss of hair and never felt ill.  The first thing I learned from Dr. Perez was heat and oxygen kills just the bad cancer cells.  The treatments I received allowed the good cells in my body to remain.

 

The most important of all that I learned was what our environment is doing to us…  The pesticides and GMO’s  are what is helping us to get cancer.  This is why I go organic.  It’s not just what I eat, but also what I put on my skin. It only takes 5 seconds to absorb in your skin.  One most important clue is that cancer feeds on sugar and wheat.  So I now do not eat processed sugar or wheat.  I am gluten free.

 

Please, do your research and gain knowledge before it is too late.  Remember you can manage cancer ~ Knowledge is power.

 

In closing I am remembering a Facebook friend Christina for she lost her battle this month with breast cancer and all the others that have been suffering, it does not have to be that way.  My husband and I are Proof in the pudding, both had cancer and both did not have surgery, chemo nor radiation.  It’s all about the type of procedure you use and USA doctors only know one way the conventional way.  Look up Functional Medicine and research other ways.

 

Individual we are a drop, but together we are an ocean.  If anything you get from this, I would like you to spread how important knowledge is and to think outside the box. 

 

No comments: