Thursday, January 14, 2016

MY FINAL REQUEST


MY FINAL REQUEST

For the past five years I have been involved in the media of breast cancer and from the 1970’s trillions of dollars have been pouring into finding a cure for cancer and nothing yet.  Since I have been diagnosed with cancer and my husband also, we have been involved in all the methods that treat cancer ~ conventional as well as natural.  In my findings you do not cure cancer, you manage it.  There was a reason why it happened from a core, may it be the food you eat to the environment that surrounds us (chemicals).  It could be the stress that we face in everyday life to your DNA. I feel the final way to continue to be free of this disease is mainly a life style change and not just taking care of it considering a symptom and a fast fix. 

 


Through learning about preventative methods and measures that do not cause side effects we can control so many dying of this illness and many more.  Please stand with me and sign and pass this petition on.  I feel this will be the only way to control the future and lives.  Take this stand with me and make our world and our children’s a better tomorrow.  

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/552/608/740/stand-up-to-cancer/

No comments: