Health minded articles and prevention's.
It is not length of life, but depth of life.
Check out current articles at http://www.thejourneytogoodhealth.com/blog
Saturday, July 9, 2016
8 Pressure Points that Will Reduce Your Stress in Seconds!
8 Pressure Points that Will Reduce Your Stress in Seconds
1. The Scalp. Place your fingers behind your head at the point on your neck and press gently for about 15-20 seconds.Your fingers must interlace.
2. The Ear. The main stress-relieving point in the body for many experts is the ear.Everything you have to do is to massage this spot with a cotton.Just take a deep breath during the massage.point that provides relief from anxiety and stress. Use three fingers to massage this point. This will help to calm the nervous system.
4. The Stomach. Many reflexologists prefer to use this point because it helps create movement that releases the chest and diaphragm, which improves the breathing process.
Patients who have this treatment instinctively take deeper breaths and almost always report a sensation or relief.
5. The Forearm. Inside elbow point is very effective to relieve anxiety, distress in chest. Apply pressure on inside elbow points in both arms one by one to get relief in anxiety.
6. The Palm. This point is located on one of the most important meridians (an energy channel), which affects the heart, liver, and pancreas. The moment you press on this spot, you’ll feel an instant stress relief.
7. The Calves. If you press the calves then you should know it is better for you because it can regulate and significantly increase the energy flow.Beside that,it will increase your concentration and it will relieve fatigue.1 minute it is sufficient to press this point.
8. The Foot. This point is located at the inside of the foot. Apply pressure on this point to nourish and balance the circulation of energy throughout the body and mind, and to relieve the mind from stress anxiety and worries. In addition this point also relieves ankle pain.