ARE YOU BEING BRAINWASHED
ITS ELECTION YEAR AND OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
Do you have an open mind and research your facts or are you one of the ones that follow what you see or hear? The media plays a big part of how we make our decisions. We listen or read from the radio, television set or even the computer and the newspaper. However; do we ever follow our gut and research and go outside the crowd. This month is breast cancer awareness month and next month is election month and all I hear is bad things about both.
I stepped out of both and see a different picture, maybe it’s because I moved away from the stress and can see a different perspective of the way things are going. I know there has to be change, however is it going in the right direction.
First, Dan and I both had cancer and know that there are so many other ways to handle taking care of cancer then how the medical industry is proceeding. All it takes is you to control your own needs and follow your own path and research. For many years I have offered other information from my research not for you to necessary follow, but for you to open up your minds to what brainwashing our society may be directing you with.
There are two sides to every quarter and at any game they start out with toss ~heads or tails. Which one are you?
There are six Brainwashing Techniques They're Using On You Right Now ~which ones are you following:
1. Chanting Slogans, every cult leader, drill sergeant, self-help guru and politician knows that if you want to quiet all of those pesky doubting thoughts in a crowd, get them to chant a repetitive phrase or slogan. Those are referred to as thought-stopping techniques, because for better or worse, they do exactly that.
2. Slipping Bullshit into Your Subconscious, the rise of the internet news portal has given birth to a whole new, sly technique of bullshit insertion. What They (and from here on, "They" with a capital T means anyone who draws a paycheck for manipulating your opinion) have figured out is that most of you don't read the stories, you just browse the headlines. And there's a way to exploit that, based on how the brain stores memories.
3. Controlling on what you watch and read. Restriction of reading and/or viewing material is common to pretty much every cult. Here on the internet, we've all heard horror stories about Scientology, which goes as far as filtering members' internet access. Obviously the idea is to insulate the members from any opposing points of view, to keep them marching in line.
That technique works just as well outside of the cult world, but They have to be subtler about it. It just takes a little poison in the well, that's all.
4. Keeping You in Line with Shame, Professionals have more sophisticated methods, but it boils down to the same technique. "They" know that if they can paint an idea as ridiculous, the listener usually won't bother examining it any closer to find out if the ridicule is justified.
After all, why even consider something that's ridiculous? That's only something a ridiculous person would do! And you're not ridiculous ... are you?
5. Black and White Choices. Never anything in between. Everyone is a friend or enemy, every band either rules or sucks, black and white, nothing in the middle. They (capital T) love this, because They can convince you that you must choose either their way, or the most utterly retarded option on the opposite extreme.
Why It Works: Because we evolved from creatures who were always in danger of being eaten, our brains were built on a very simple foundation: the "fight or flight" mechanism. This lets us make lightning-fast decisions by boiling every situation into two options. Anyone who preferred to stop and mull over the subtleties of the scenario wound up in the digestive system of a saber-tooth tiger.
6. "Us vs. Them", They have figured out that the same technique that works so well for getting people whipped into a murderous apocalyptic frenzy, can be used sell you cars, or hamburgers, or computers. Why It Works: Basically, we're hard-wired by evolution to form tribes. The more stress we feel, the more we feel love and attachment to those who look and sound the same as us, and the more we feel hatred to those who don't. It's just an old survival mechanism, since the ancient guys who didn't show that kind of blind loyalty were killed off by the fierce tribes formed by the ones who did.
So today which technique have you followed. Keep in mind that you are not the only one that is brainwashed. This can change the outcome of anything. All I am saying is take a really good look at where your hard earned money is going to and who you wish to represent you if something major were to happen. Like my husband Dan told me the other day we are all in a world of shit. No matter who wins the election our country needs a lot of repairing. Also, it seems not to matter on how much money is donated to the breast cancer organizations. It’s about education and preventions.
Where do you stand?