Thursday, December 28, 2017

FOOD FOR THOUGHT - NUTRITION

DECEMBER NEWSLETTER

December 28, 2017
As this year comes to a close, I would like to wish everyone a peaceful and healthy New Year.  The topic that I feel very passionate about is food and nutrition.  We all have done it one time or another - diet.  I think we use this word very loosely for it is something that we do not stay on, its like a yo-yo (up and down).  

Seven years ago, while being treated with a scientific approach I was educated that it is a lifestyle choice.  It is something that is done on a regular basis.  We can eat anything you want, just substitute it with healthier choices.  So to understand this I will start with the history of how nutrition came about and then how you can make healthier lifestyle choices.




No comments: