Tuesday, September 27, 2011

NEW LEASE ON LIFE

NEW LEASE ON LIFE
To all my followers, I just received word of confirmation from my doctor in Mexico that my tumors are no more. The ct scan shows nothing and it looks good. I still need to stay on my home program and will be re-evaluated. I will be having some blood test in November and in January another ct scan for a follow up.

I would like to express thanks for all the support that I have received throughout this year. I could not have done this with out the prayers.

My doctors here and afar thanks for all the hard work, I will continue to stay on the right track and manage my cancer. I will model this program by sharing the effects it has done for me. If there is a will there is a way and the choice is yours to make. I am blessed and very humbled for all that I have been given ~ a new lease on life.



No comments: