Thursday, September 22, 2011

Testimonial


Testimonial


One December day last year I was struck with this horrible news. I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I chose a program that sent me to Mexico. There was a program that I felt comfortable with and it did not include surgery.

One of the procedures that I underwent was HYPERTHERMIA PERFUSION

The concept for Hyperthermia perfusion was to warm up the patients blood slowly up to 42-43 degree celsius, which is Fahrenheit 107.6 degrees Celsius (42) or 109.4 C (43). This was like having a mild fever.

The procedure continued for anywhere from one hour to two hours. It depended on my stability and blood results. The blood flow was a very low flow, the blood flow continued outward then was filtered and returned back within me. A high flow was not necessary, just as long as it was continuous. A linear flow was better. This was done by providing a constant low flow at a warm temperature. I was awake and this enabled the perfusionist and the doctor, who were both present the entire procedure; to monitor me closely.

The console provided the temperature and the flow was regulated by perimeters dialed in. I had a monitor which revealed the: EKG, respiratory rate, arterial saturation and blood pressure.

I experienced no discomfort. I was able to sit up, read, talk, work on the computer or the I pad, watch television, drink beverages, or converse with family who were in my room. I felt warm and I perspired. My color was great and I felt good.

The Hyperthermia procedure concept allows the CANCER cell membrane to become warm and enhances the treatments that are to be given. The temperature increases also burns the CANCER cells because they cannot survive in this temperature of 42-43 degrees celsius.

The results seen are very good. There were no chemo medications in this Hyperthermia procedure. It is warming the blood with a small amount of Heparin in the priming. Therefore, I experienced only the warmth running through my body.

Vera Lopez inventor and administrator was there all the way with me along with my doctor and nurse. I was monitored through the whole procedure. With the passion and caring heart I was up beat throughout the process without any discomfort. It was amazing and through education is one of the most effective ways to help manage cancer.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THIS, VERA IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE. SHE HAVE BEEN A PERFUSIONIST FOR OVER 30 YEARS. SHE TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF ALL THE PATIENTS AND ALSO IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE GREAT PHYSICIANS WITH WHOM SHE WORKS WITH, WHICH PROVIDES THE BEST OF THE BEST OF CARE TO ALL THEIR PATIENTS.

CONTACT INFO: VERA LOPEZ

VLLADY@AOL.COM

(619) 261-7582



No comments: