Wednesday, June 6, 2012

THE WAITING GAME



THE WAITING GAME


As I wait to hear from my doctors in Mexico, my family doctor here in the states told me that my MRI’s look good. Its been a long year in a ½ but the treatments that I chose worked. I have managed my cancer with the knowledge and drive of learning to control my immune system by eating organic food and controlling my stress with meditation along with exercise.

The key word is food. The dictionary version of food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of
plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells in an effort to produce energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth.

Historically, people secured food through two methods: hunting and gathering, and agriculture. Today, most of the food energy consumed by the world population is supplied by the food industry.

In all the research that I have done it lead me down the path of food as one of the main causes of illness. The food industry has us believing that anything that is on the market is safe. Well, I hate to pop the bubble, but it is not. We have processed foods that contains processed sugar, meat that have antibiotics, and our vegetables and fruit that are sprayed with chemicals. People ~ this is what we put in our bodies to give us our essential nutrients to help our cells maintain life and stimulate our growth.  If we put junk in then we will end up with bodies that will not function properly.

Its about time we learn and control what we place into our bodies and educate ourselves on what the food industry is doing to us. I have throughout this past year been providing different articles and descriptions on this blog for all to see the big picture. I realize that it is a shock to change your whole lifestyle, but are you willing to pay for it later.  I am very passionate about this subject and aim to control myself from not having cancer return. Please, lets all take this very serious and today try to start looking at labels and asking questions about what you are putting into your body.

I am going to close with this one phrase, we are what we eat. It is so true.

I will continue to keep you updated if there is any changes on my home program. Waiting to here from my doctors. Thanks for all your inspirations and prayers.



No comments: