Monday, June 11, 2012

WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG





WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG


We all look for the truth, but what is right or wrong lies within us. Everyday we have discussions that we face, but do we make the right choices. I ask you to look deep within the problem and ask yourself if you can find the solution!

Today our world is growing faster and faster and our technique is advancing but also creating issues. I learned first hand about two years ago that we have to take control of our own lives and educate ones self with the knowledge to live a healthy lifestyle. We are surrounded by pollution and chemicals that are causing disease and slowly killing us. Our food we eat is full of processed junk and chemicals and our stress levels are higher more then ever. We can not change what is surrounding us, but you can change what you do in your own home. This is not to scare you, but to make you aware of the situation.

I am fearing not for my life for I have managed my cancer with a change of lifestyle, but I am fearing for the change that is coming. Do you know that the government wants to control everything that you eat. They are trying to change the use of organic foods and all foods that we purchase. I ask ~ is this going to benefit us or harm us? Think about it and do some research and answer the question on your own.

Throughout my journey of good health, I have posted articles and my very own experience with subjects that address these questions. I have posted illustrations and inspirations of awareness.

P lease think before acting, for your life may depend on it. Before you do anything do not believe it is right until you check it out for yourself.

I am glad I did, for now I am living a more healthier lifestyle. My passion is to continue to make this an awareness for I feel it is an ongoing issue that we all are facing.

Enjoy your day and educate yourself.


CHECK OUT WHAT YOU CAN DO TO GO ORGANIC.  CHECK OUT MY ORGANIC GARDEN ~WHICH WAS DONE IN A SMALL SPACE.  ANYONE CAN GROW ORGANIC~ I DID!!!! LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFE.




No comments: