Thursday, January 24, 2013

THE BLAME GAME !!

THE BLAME GAME !!


Since I have been blogging about both myself and my husbands experiences with cancer , I have had some comments from individuals that feel that they have been blamed for getting their cancer.

One remark was that because they did not eat the right foods or because of the environment in which they live . First and foremost I have never felt that I was to blame for my cancer and feel sad for anyone that feels that way.

This blog is not to make anyone feel blamed, but to educate one on how to better manage their lives for prevention and further recurrence . Throughout my healing and managing my cancer I have gathered knowledge that I wish I had known prior. There is no blame but education ~ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

I was watching this TV program the other day and something was mentioned that life is about learning everyday something new. This is what gives us knowledge to apply in living. I would like to think that this blog is helping someone that wants to think outside the box and try something new. This is the reason why I had decided to publicize my choice of treatment and also to post other types other then the conventional ways. There is so much out there for us to check out and choose from.

So~ I would like to here from others that have had gone through cancer, Do you feel that others blame you for your disease? E-mail me at
leftmoon@aol.com

No comments: