Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WOULD I CHANGE MY DECISION?



About two years ago, I was told that I had breast cancer. My first response was to do nothing. The reason was that my father and several other family members past on with cancer and while working in the medical field I saw a lot of my clients also pass on from the disease. So my first reaction was to first just forget that this was happening to me.

As I was growing up and time passed I would not go to the doctor for yearly check ups for in the back of my mind I would file the thought of cancer away. Well it happened and now I had to live with the fear of dying.

After all the tests and a biopsy, my husband went on the internet to see what types of procedures were available rather then using chemo and radiation. He found this site from Mexico which opened up my life with all this new knowledge. I found that there were many procedures and natural remedies that could be used to manage cancer. We all use the word survival and cancer free as a point to indicate that the cancer is gone. I have learned that we manage cancer and need to continue to, in order to keep the immune system strong so to conquer it from coming back.

The type of treatments that I undertook was combining new techniques with natural remedies that were being done for many years from throughout the world. I received stem cells, my own good cells were multiplied and re-entered back in my system to fight the bad cells. I also had hyperthermia, which blood was being taken out and slowly heated to 109 degrees and re-entered in my system. This along with ozone treatments, natural vitamins, enzymes and minerals I have been able to manage my cancer. I learned that cancer can not survive in heat and oxygen and with this knowledge I have gained self esteem and realized that I can over come this disease without harmful poisons and surgically removing parts from my body.

We need for ourselves and loved ones to be educated on what is best for us, and not what is being done to everyone as a whole. It’s not how long we live, but the quality of life that we can enjoy. Knowledge is power.
It’s impossible, said pride. It’s risky, said experience. It’s pointless, said reason. Give it a try, whispered the heart. It’s early in the morning and this message came to me. I fear no more for I have managed the cancer. I trusted my heart to find another way to treat my cancer other than cut, poison, and burn. I also realized without having cancer I would have not met the amazing people that have taught me so much about life and I would have never experienced Mexico and the culture.

Through taking a detour in the road, I have better knowledge and have tried to educate others on other ways to control cancer. Through my journey I have been sharing my personal healing process in hopes that maybe your heart is whispering to you like it did me.

With the knowledge that I have gained, I do not fear the unknown, I look past that and take each day with a grain of salt. The future will be full of experiences that will not be impossible for I took something bad and made it good. We all deserve to follow our hearts and choose our own journey, but first we have to research the unknown.


Research and you will find that life is not pointless. Your mind will grow full of hope and your journey will continue for many years.

To finish I must say that with our hearts we can change our fear of the unknown and give hope to our future. Enjoy the now, for the future depends on it.


I am very humble for my doctors in Mexico were very passionate and took the time to show me how to manage my body from this terrible disease. My thanks go out to them, for giving me quality of life.

So, no I would not change my decision for I would not be the person I am today, nor as strong and knowledgeable. I met a lot of wonderful people along the way and now have many new friendships.

 

No comments: