Sunday, May 17, 2015

YOUR MIND IS A GARDEN AND YOUR THOUGHTS ARE THE SEEDS….


YOUR MIND IS A GARDEN AND YOUR THOUGHTS ARE THE SEEDS….

Your mind is like a garden and with it your thoughts are seeds that are planted. Through knowledge you water the seeds and they become plants. The plants will grow and multiply with beautiful flowers while planning the future.
Our lives are somewhat like a plant; we start like a seed and form into a plant. What we feed ourselves is what type of flowers blossom. If we do not eat the proper foods we can become weeds and die. Just close your eyes and picture this and think of the shapes and colors that make up the growth of your life.

I would like to see a garden full of different types of healthy flowers, but until then we need to educate ourselves on how to water it. Throughout my journey I have expressed my concerns on cancer treatments and what path I took. I also have researched and shared articles for prevention. As I share I am also learning and healing my body. It’s all about your body, soul and mind. Check it out and start your garden with the right tools for growth and success.
http://121586.wix.com/-myjourney

No comments: