Thursday, June 18, 2015

IN MEMORY OF MY DEAR FRIEND ANA


 IN MEMORY OF MY DEAR FRIEND ANA

 

Dear God,

I’m here to ask you to please intervene in my healing process of body, soul, and mind in order for this process to be complete and successful.

 
I recognize that you are very busy with wars, tragedies, and other conflicts bigger than just a woman with cancer.  But I’m sure that the health of the planet is affected by the health of every individual on it.  I know that as long as one person is contaminated with this disease and keeps receiving the poison of chemotherapies and radiation, the whole world is contaminated by it.  Similarly if one or more people can be free of cancer receiving an adequate integral treatment and let other people know, this will certainly increase the general health of the whole world in the same the way a few healthy cells in a body can increase the general health of that body.

 
This is my most humble request then, that you help me end this disease and eliminate all the cancerous cells in my body.  In this way, I can have the opportunity to be entirely healed and be healthy to contribute a little to alleviate the health of this world.  Besides, like this healthy as created me like you.  I will definitely be able, with more strength to help others heal with your might and support under your name.

 
I thank you for your kind attention respectfully ________________________________________

 
Written by my friend Ana Was inspired by the book Eat, Pray, Love

 
Please join me in this fight to change the future of cancer

 
http://www.theguadalajarareporter.com/index.php/featured/46209-successful-medical-treatment-converts-expat-into-activist

 
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/552/608/740/stand-up-to-cancer/

No comments: