Sunday, April 19, 2020

OUR JOURNEY OF COMPLETION - BODY - HEART - SOUL


To all my followers,

Dan and I would like to thank you for following our journey of managing cancer and wellness.  Since the beginning, 9 years ago I started this blog to keep in touch with my family and friends.  I have been very personal and passionate of my choices with the treatments in Mexico.  During our second phase of moving to Mexico, we shared our adventures and the knowledge we have learned along the way.

Now after six and half years, we moved back to states.  We relocated nine months ago in Virginia and looking forward to share our next phase of managing cancer while enjoying life.  However, I have created a website that also has a blog, which I will be doing a daily journal with our experiences in our new environment.  Please join me there and continue to support my writings.  Go to   https://www.thejourneytogoodhealth.com/blog

Until tomorrow, take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pv disease, Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!