Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PANCAKESƸஇ◕ܓܓஇܓܓ◕இܓܓ

This morning my husband, Dan woke up with an idea of having pancakes. Just thinking of it made my mouth water. Okay, it will be pancakes today. As an artist on shapes and colors , I like creating things and that includes food. Its amazing what you can do with your mind. Who said that cooking organic isn’t fun!!!

Ingredients :
Pancake mix ( buckwheat or brown rice )
For 6-8 pancakes (1 cup)
Water (1 cup)
Egg (1)
Olive Oil ( 2 tbsp)
Or what the directions shows on the box.
Turkey bacon
Raisins
Some blueberries
Some strawberries
Two apples
Whip cream


What makes it easy and fun is I have a chopper that I mix everything in
With the mix, you can add an apple. ALL YOU HAV E TO DO IS CUT IT UP IN LITTLE PIECES AND CHOP UP WITH THE REST OF THE MIX.
ONCE THE MIX IS DONE , PREPARE YOUR TURKEY BACON IN THE PAN. THIS IS THE TIME WHERE YOU CAN TAKE A BREATHER AND EITHER TAKE A SIP OF YOUR ORGANIC COFFEE OR GREEN TEA.
The next step is, while the pancakes are cooking ~ keep checking them and turning them so they get brown on both sides.

As they get cooking, you have an option either make a sauce to put on them or just use syrup.

YUM,YUM,YUM. Look how creative you can get. Enjoy your creation.

ADD RICE CREAM FOR THE WHIP CREAM


Look YUM, YUM little people
The hair is rice cream, eyes and mouth are raisins, nose is a blueberry, adding strawberry and blueberry to the person with the hands and feet as turkey bacon.

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY~ If you are following my progress, on April 4 I am having my lab test and ct scan.  I am looking forward to some good news...

No comments: