Sunday, January 5, 2014

ART SHOW

ART SHOW



This Christmas in Ajijic I attended an art show, where they auction art work off made by talented artists in the region. So we took a ride down the hill to check out the fine pieces. There was jewelry of all kinds, as well on display but also to buy.

For me I went for home made Christmas decorations designed by the locals. I was somewhat disappointed for there weren’t any Christmas ornaments. Other than that it was awesome to see what artistic people are here in this area.

Enjoy the pictures of the fine art work. I have to thank Lauri, one of our new friends for posing for me. She owns Lauri‘s CafĂ© and for many years has been making jewelry. She even has classes on how to make them. So if you ever visit Ajijic look her up.































Until next time stay safe.

No comments: