Sunday, January 5, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014



This is a great opportunity to wish all a blessed new year. This can be a new start for anyone who is looking for a change. For Dan and me, Mexico is giving us a new outlook in life. An adventure that has taken us farther than we even dreamed it could be.

We simply spent a quiet time looking up above at the stars. I had made some gluten free treats along with fruits and nuts for we were having some guests over for a short time, just to say hello.




It’s amazing how life can change in a couple of years. I never would have thought that I would've written a book and edit it myself, but I did. I can’t wait until it's published. I am hoping this will help others that have cancer and for them to research and make the right choices.

On New Years Day, we took a ride back down the hill to Ajijic for the town had a parade to start the New Year. We enjoyed it and were surprised to view how different it's from the states. The floats are on trucks and the back is where they have the displays. It was awesome to see that the theme was for each year starting from 1999 to 2014.

The pictures do not do this justice, but just picture in your own mind the festive colors as you see through my lens.










 













 














 






 
 
 
Until tomorrow, take care.

Here are some more pictures of different sites in Ajijic.










No comments: