Thursday, August 23, 2012

ENJOYING GODS COUNTRY

ENJOYING GODS COUNTRY


Relaxing is what the doctor ordered for my healing process. What can be a better place to relax and be up high with the clouds and nature, but in the Catskill Mountains of New York and the wild of Maine? We visited relatives and have been able to experience the real true nature that was given to us to enjoy. From the pure joy of the mountains to nature’s adventure, we have it all up here. The breath of healing the pure air longs over me with enjoyment and pleasure. The roads wind through the mountains while the wild creatures of nature are larking in our every move. This is Gods country here with peace and wonder of the beauty that we were given to enjoy and experience.

I am in a dream, not knowing when I am going to awake up, I would love to continue this dream and never leave the place that I am at. I have taken pictures of the surroundings that I have crossed through the adventure that I have experienced. Who said that just because one has cancer or had cancer that they can not enjoy the world around us. It is a small world and one need to experience what we have to enjoy and it is free to see, although it takes a little bit of money to get to them. Take the time to smell the roses. The pictures speak for the pleasure that I have been experiencing the past week.

THANK YOU TO MY FAMILY ~ DANIELLE, ROBBY, PAM, GINNY AND SKIP FOR TAKING CARE OF US FOR THE MONTH.

1 comment:

norma surdi said...

It looks as if you really enjoyed the family and the all the sites going and coming!