Sunday, August 5, 2012

THE WEEK WENT BY SO QUICK

THE WEEK WENT BY SO QUICK

It’s been a week with my daughter and already I have to say goodbye. She has amazed me and now I know she is on her own. She the southern Floridian can handle the big city and the subway and is on her way up toward success in life. I couldn’t be more proud of her.

It has been an adventure I must say this past week with all the site seeing we did. Who said that you can’t see things that do not cost. The city parks are so scenic with flowers blossoming all about while walking is still free to see all of NEW YORK CITY.

The last day my daughter took us around her little neighborhood. We started at the farmers market, and then went to the flea market and from there to the park where we just chilled out. I napped and watched my daughter sketched. Enjoyed every minute of the time I had with her. IT WAS A GREAT HEALING PROCESS!

I created another silent movie of the streets of Brooklyn and the sites that I encountered while here on the last day.

No comments: