Friday, August 24, 2012

ON MY WAY HOME

ON MY WAY HOME


While on my way home from an awesome stay with family, I would like to take the opportunity to thank the Campbell family for an amazing time. It was nice to bond with family and be able to spend time with them

.
The mountains were breath taking, I was in my glory! I hated to leave for it was refreshing and energizing, but one must get back to reality. I have spent some time while driving to take pictures of the trip back to Florida. I felt instead of writing about it; why not have you see it through my camera. Enjoy and close your eyes and imagine you are in the car with me looking at all the wonderful blessings we have.

As we go down the highway, trees surround us in layers. What came to my mind consisted of hundreds of different personalities. They were like living creatures that have a unique way about them, Next time you are standing in the way of a tree; check out the branches and leaves. Look at the way it glows in the sun light and when the wind blows throughout its trunk.
Enjoy until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I've recently been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have came upon so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?
My page ; Sildenafil Citrate