Friday, August 3, 2012

JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED

JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED

It is really nice spending time with my daughter and being in her world. Went into the city with her the other morning to see where she works. I was so proud of her accomplishments. All the hard work paid off.

While she was working, Dan and I decided to spend a peaceful day in Central Park. We had six hours to stroll through the park and have a picnic with the leaves blowing and nature all around. This was the first time that Dan and I have spent in the park to do some soul searching. We have been in Central Park twice before, but did not realize how huge it was. There is so much to see and so little time to see it all, however we did manage to see one third of it. I was so impressed with the fact that it had an organic food cart. Perfect, I was able to eat something in New York City that was organic and cheap. Dan and I got a special ~two organic hot dogs with organic sweet potato chips and water for only $11.00, that’s a deal.

The day was nice except for a little rain, but we didn’t have to spend any money except for lunch.

Here’s a silent movie of our day in Central Park, Enjoy until tomorrow from Greenwich Village.

No comments: