Thursday, August 15, 2013

MANY THANKS

MANY THANKS


I am so thankful for all my new and old friends, thanks goes out to Arthur and his family along with Gary and Breta. Today we had our first guest over for dinner. I wanted it to be just right, so we had the owner and chef of the restaurant on the grounds of Perico Hotel to cook it for me. Arthur had taken the organic vegetables that I had purchased at the organic market and the chickens from the local poultry shop, which are grass raised. He smoked them and what a surprise and special dinner it was.









Breta brought a house warming gift, which was a lovely vase of many colors. She knew that I was looking for bright colors for our new home. The vase is bright and had many different types of flowers that were homemade by some Mexican children. The beauty just stands out with the voices of the area. Dinner was a success and it goes out to our friends, THANK YOU



 
 
 

No comments: