Sunday, April 14, 2013


INVITED TO A MEXICAN WEDDING
WEDDING RECEPTION AT HOTEL PERICO: http://t.co/8JJB08udjY via @youtube

Enjoying my new environment in Chapala Mexico, Tonight we were invited to a Mexican wedding reception where a couple renewed their marriage vows after fifty years. It was a big treat as well as an honor to be able to celebrate this wonderful gift.

There was music, food and fun what more would you need!!!!!

I captured from the beginning showing the set up, to the celebration and all in a movie. Dan and I have been blessed to have met some awesome people. In talking to some they have through their lives lived in different areas of the world. It has been very enlightening to hear some of their stories. It is fascinating to be around them and to learn the ways of other cultures.

The celebration lasted until around 3:00 a.m. in the morning, so today Dan and I are just going to rest. It has been a little over one week since we moved here and I feel very welcomed with the people that we are surrounded by. I even met a gentleman that was raised and lived in Florida not far from where I lived. He moved in 1985 from Florida and has been in several parts of the world. Dan and I have been enjoying his company and knowledge. Also, I met this lady that also lived in different parts of the world doing humanity work and is very knowledgeable in organic products here in Mexico.




KNOWLEDGE IS POWER….

No comments: