Wednesday, February 10, 2016

EVERYONE NEEDS A REASON









People are much like trees, each one of us are unique and show beauty. However a tree can not grow without the root, the foundation. Much like cancer it can not be managed without finding the root of the issue ~ why it happened. If we can destroy the root, cancer can not grow. Everyone is unique and should be treated with the blueprint that their body was built on. We need to change the way we treat cancer and look at the big picture of the why and not just the symptom. We need to continue to educate on prevention and choices that are out there that does not cause side effects or damage to the immune system.. Also make it affordable to all by making this covered by our insurance companies.


We need to change the thinking and put our money in not just treating the symptom, but why it happened in the first place. There has been so many fund raising programs leading from the Nixon era and nothing much has been done as of yet and the reason why is nobody is looking at the root of the issue and our immune system.



THIS NEEDS TO STOP statistics of cancer


Cancer is America's leading cause of death for people under the age of 85. Think about that for a second. Approximately 40% of men and women will be diagnosed with some form of cancer in their lifetime. There are an estimated 13,000,000 people living with cancer right now in the U.S. Approximately 66% of people survive after five years of being diagnosed with cancer. These are estimated new U.S. cancer cases for 2015 -- based off similar 2014 statistics. (http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/all.html)




· Lung and Bronchus Cancer: 225,000; Resulting Deaths: 160,000


· Colon and Rectum Cancer: 136,000; Resulting Deaths: 50,000


· Breast Cancer: 230,000; Resulting Deaths: 40,000


· Prostate Cancer: 230,000; Resulting Deaths: 30,000


· Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: 70,000; Resulting Deaths: 19,000


· All types of cancer this year: 1,665,000; Resulting Deaths: 585,000





Last thing to consider: Seventy-five percent of all physicians in the world refuse chemotherapy for themselves!


 
Coming from the heart who is Sheryl Malin? I am an ordinary women like millions that was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago. Cancer is not bias, any one can get it. However, I did something about it, I went against the conventional treatments and did not have surgery, chemo nor radiation. My journey followed a different path, I chose other methods. I am very thankful that I had support from my husband and daughter. Through my knowledge and experiences I have been sharing this by my book I wrote, blogs, and a web site. The methods I chose were not FDA approved in the states and my insurance company would not pay ~ for I went out of the country for treatment. I am now living in Mexico due to lack of finance for both my husband and I were treated for cancer. To leave on a positive note both Dan and I have triumphed over cancer. There is this quote that I would love to share, “ Remember there are no mistakes just lessons, Love yourself, Trust your choices, and everything is possible.


Let’s change legislate by helping me to educate on knowledge and to change the whole medical industry’s thinking and save lives. We also need to make it affordable to all by making this covered by our insurance companies. Such treatments that are on my website www.thejourneytogoodhealth.com



Stand with me and speak out by donating today and help me make this world a better place for our children and grandchildren. Knowledge is power and if we can start to teach preventions before the root grows, then we can kick cancer in the butt.



Join me today with a peace of mind, be the pioneer with me, your signature will help start free cancer patients of choices.


https://www.change.org/p/quality-of-life-a-gift

 


No comments: