Thursday, July 12, 2012

FINALLY, HAPPY EVER AFTER



FINALLY, HAPPY EVER AFTER
Today I finally got the corrected MRI and Whole Body PET scan from the radiology company. They had incorrectly compared the MRI with the wrong images of the past and the Body Pet Scan was not consistent throughout. I had to take it to the director and it took three tries before they got it completed. It seemed that every time I was told to come back to pick them up, I found missing parts like the category missing.

Since my last post I have had people writing to me stating that it happened to them. This is a scary problem and we all need to be aware of this issue. So next time you have an image done make sure that all the proper information is on it. Do not be afraid to ask…


I have very good news, per the reports the MRI states that there were only benign findings also, the Whole Body Pet Scan states that there are no findings on the PET to indicate recurrent or metastatic disease at this time.

I have sent this to my doctor in Mexico to also review.

In the past couple of years I have been researching and sharing healthy living. Our bodies need to intake certain foods and if we do not feed it right illness takes over. Throughout this journey the most important word that keeps coming back to the cause is food.


I feel that this was one big part of my healing process and through my doctors and treatments it helped me to manage my cancer.


I am now preparing the next part of my journey to experience living in another country. Mexico is so dear to me for I was able to choose a treatment that I was unable to have in the USA. I have met some wonderful people and experienced a taste of their culture. It will be an experience that I will share with all…

HUGS AND MAY THIS WEEK BRING YOU PEACE AND HAPPINESS.

No comments: