Friday, July 13, 2012

MAPPING OUT OUR ROAD TRIP




MAPPING OUT OUR ROAD TRIP
As I have in the past every morning I get up to make breakfast and take my pills. This morning is different I have one less chore to do. I do not have to care for my organic garden because I had given it to some friends to get ready for a road trip to see my daughter.

This trip is to get ready to start Dan’s and mine next step to a healthier lifestyle. We have been organizing our stuff in the house and packing up all of my precious items that I am keeping for our move to Mexico. There are several items and boxes that are labeled Danielle. This is one reason for the road trip, to deliver them to our daughter. The most important part of the trip is that I will be able to spend time with my daughter. It has been seven months since the last time I was able to hug her and interact with her.

Her new journey started a little over two years ago when she moved to New York to pursue a career in fashion. I am so proud of my little girl for spreading her wings and flying like an eagle. She went for it all and the dream is finally forming.

Sorry for the side track! Its always good to explain the reason before you wonder why the trip. Now back to my road trip. I am getting excited for Dan went to AAA and got maps to plan the direction on the way we are going to proceed up north . All the maps are laid out on the floor and Dan is marking the way we are going. Its going to be interesting for we are going to go the back roads for we will have a trailer to pull. Dan does not want to drive too fast with this attached to the truck.

I feel that this will be completing my healing process to be able to show my daughter that I am doing awesome. It has been a long road to recovery, but I have been humbled the whole step of the way for I did not have to have surgery, chemo or radiation. I am living proof that we can do something other than the conventional way and have an amazing outcome.

I tell you all that its not just a treatment that is going to heal you from cancer, its your lifestyle that will keep it from coming back, You have to manage it by doing all the things that I have mentioned in this blog from our foods we eat to the chemicals we surround ourselves with. We have to keep educated to maintain our lives. Its up to us not anyone else! Your life is going to change, but for the good. Its your journey toward freedom of cancer.

To close I took pictures of the journey mapped out for us to New York and I would like to share them with you. If you asked me a year ago if I would be making this trip, well I would not of had an answer. I am a new person for experiencing a new way to heal and manage cancer. I have my doctors in Mexico to thank.

Until next time keep your head held high and believe your dreams can become reality.

HUGS














 ESP FOOD PYRAMID

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont forget W.Va.

Tango's Going Ons said...

Enjoy your trip and wave when you come through Virginia :)