Sunday, July 8, 2012

A NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE





A NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE
Today I am saying good bye to my organic vegetable garden for I am going to visit my daughter in New York and then move to Mexico. I have found a wonderful home for them, I have two friends from where I was working that were overjoyed to take them off my hands. I am quite proud that I was able to grow these plants in my porch and show them off to the world. Growing in a small place can be done, no excuses.

I am looking forward in visiting with my daughter for it has been Christmas since I last saw her in person. Skype is great in between visits. Then Dan and I will celebrate our 30th anniversary together, we then will be regrouping and at the end of this year or beginning of next and move to Mexico. This will be a big change in both of our lives, but a long time in the making. Since my treatments we have decided to make this change together , we fell in love with both the scenery and its people. I have met some wonderful people through my journey with cancer and it has made me a more humble person. I am ready to make this change for a couple of years. I will miss my family and friends, but I will be using skype a lot and will be visiting as often as I can. it’s a small world and I am looking forward to this adventure.

I will keep you posted on my health progress and as well my journey to good health. Thank you all for being there for me and please keep up the prayers.

HUGS TO ALL~~










No comments: