Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A DISAPPOINTING DAY


A DISAPPOINTING DAY


DAY 7




Today started out like any other day of Functional Medicine. We ate breakfast around 8:00 which was oatmeal and fruit (apples, pears, strawberries).  We also got coffee to wake us up. HAHA

I was called to go down to another room for the HYPERTHERMIA, I was getting ready and prepared to start the procedure, nine minutes through I was not responding due to my heart issues. All the tests that were given to me regarding the heart problem were fine until the day of the procedure. They had to abort the procedure for the doctor stated that my health was more important. They will be trying another procedure to heat up my blood.

Right now, I am eating lunch and having more IV’s. The doctor states that tomorrow they will start the first injection of stem cells. I will be keeping you all inform on my condition and treatments. Until then, stop and smell the roses….

 

No comments: