Saturday, October 27, 2012

WAITING ON A FEVER

Day 11 OF TREATMENT

Today was an interesting day in a way… I started the day with of course a great breakfast of fruit, oatmeal, raison toast and a hot cup of organic coffee. Hopped in the shower and out for a bunch of IV bags of vitamins and trace minerals. These of coarse are to jump start the immune system.

Along with the two and a half hours of IV’s the girl showed up with the stem cells called Dentritic cells and also a shot to give me a chemical based fever.. The fever is used as a kicker sort of speak for the cells. Of course I was not able to have the normal method of hyperthermia such as my wife so I was given this other option by way of a shot. I received the shot and the cells and awaited the day so as to receive my fever. Now this is the first time I can think of that I sat around and kept saying to myself come on fever come on fever…but by the end of the day no fever..mmmm… The doctor came in and said in one mode that they do not know when it may take place and may even get it the next day..but as another note in a good way my immune system is so strong now that it just fought it off but oh well I am now looking forward for another fever day… Also, I jumped in what I call the turtle because it looks like one. But is really a sauna to use to release the toxins… Anyhow here comes dinner so have to go till the next time. Goodbye and hope to have you here for my next day.





BREAKFAST



Dentritic cells



 I was not able to have the normal method of hyperthermia such as my wife so I was given this other option by way of a shot.

LUNCH


No comments: